Xrobb l-Għaġin Nature Park
Limits of M’Xlokk
Mob: +356 79295424
Xrobb l-Għaġin hostel, run by Nature Trust Malta, is set in the middle of a nature park, surrounded by the typical Maltese garigue and beautiful sea all round. The park consists of over 155,000 square metres on a jutting peninsula with scenic views in the south east of Malta within the locality of Marsaxlokk. Having sustainable development and education as one of its principles, the hostel promotes nature and enjoyment of the beautiful surrounding areas while relaxing in a natural environment.
The thirty bed hostel is situated at the edge of the peninsula, with unobstructed sea views from all sides and in full view of the magnificent sunrise. The hostel caters for both students and adults. It can be used for overnight stays for students, including fieldwork activities, and also for adults wanting to reside in the beauty of a nature park. The venue is also ideal for Yoga retreats, private functions with the possibility of overnight stays, weddings, parties or any other function.
Accommodation at the hostel costs €18 pppn, and includes:
- Use of bathrooms, kitchen and kitchen equipment
- Use of BBQ set and outside furniture
- Free use of wifi
- Use of common lounge and TV
- Basic breakfast (tea, coffee, water, toast, butter, jam)
- Use of fans and heaters, together with blankets (winter)
Facilities at an extra cost:
- Sheets (€1.50 per pair)
- Towels (€1.50 per pair)
- Shuttle service
- Transport to all parts of Malta
- Catering (cooking on site, delivery service and delivery of groceries)
- Guided tours
- Use of conference room with all facilities
- Use of terrace for events
Group bookings (whole hostel) include free use of bedding / towels and free use of conference rooms.